Our ServicesReal estate law
Real estate law
Common Real Estate Law Matters
Patricia Romeo has more than 15 years experience helping folks on Long Island buy and sell real estate.
Full List Of Services:
- Buying Property
- Selling Property
- Resolution of Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Transfer of Title and Ownership
- Title Dispute Representation
- Boundary Dispute Representation
- Property Liens
- Easements, Right Of Way, and Access Issues
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Contract Disputes
resolution of landlord/tenant disputes
Buying and selling property
Need help drafting a lien? We can help.
lead attorney at law
Helping Long Island with Real Estate for 20 Years
Patricia is an experienced real estate attorney that has been serving Patchogue and the surrounding areas for years. Real estate law and contracts can be confusing and easy to misunderstand. However, Patricia’s is here to ensure the process is simplified and you understand all details before closing.
Get In Touch
124 Medford Ave, Patchogue, NY 11772